CediMed Vital is more than a medical evaluation, it is a new lifestyle.
The program aims to raise community awareness of the benefits of on time diagnostics to improve productivity and quality of life.
It is a service that offers a program of preventive health care, it is based on a comprehensive medical evaluation and diagnostic tests, which provide useful information to diagnose potential diseases early and identify modifiable risk factors.
CediMed Vital provides a model of care focused on the user, inspired by an innovative proposal to create experiences that meet the needs and the expectations of patients, with highly qualified personnel, scientific support, an integrated portfolio, cutting-edge technology, and exclusive and comfortable facilities. CediMed Vital is certified under the ISO9001 since 2008 for the fullfillment of all quality standards, by the Dirección Seccional de Salud de Antioquia.
This service becomes the export supply of CediMed and is one of the authorized entities to conduct the executive checks of the city’s health cluster to patients from domestic and international markets.
CEDIMED VITAL - TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN?
This is a prevention program for healthy men and women, national and international, which depending on their age, medical history, genetic inheritance and lifestyle, became aware of the repercussions of health in their quality of life and productivity, and want to get specialized medical evaluation.
PREVENTIVE HEALTH CHECKS OF CEDIMED VITAL
The program starts with a Vital basic check defined according to the patient gender and age. During this process the functioning of vital organs is evaluated. In this first level the checks are:
Program specialized in children.
Program specialized in women.
Program specialized in optimal health care.
Program specialized in sports.
After performing the Vital basic check begins a more complex process, which seeks to identify risk factors established by the patient’s medical history, family related diseases, risk factors of patients lifestyle or findings in the Vital check. Currently we have four types of risk assessment:
Evaluation of cardiovascular risk.
Evaluation of the musculoskeletal risk.
Evaluation of oncological risk.
Evaluation of the neurovascular risk.
Unforgettable experiences mark our lives, so we designed the model of attention named CediMed Vital, which lives in three experiences:
- The first experience is Health, which consists in defining, scheduling and realizing with the personnel of CediMed Vital a basket or check, which is a list where various medical tests are ordered in order to determine the degree of functioning of vital organs, such as laboratory tests, radiology, cardiology, neurology, oncology, gynecology and urology; these tests contribute to the specialist the certainty of the recommendations, treatments and procedures to follow, which will reduce the risks of disease. To live this moment the patient should come with a comfortable outfit to the facilities of CediMed Vital at El Poblado or El Tesoro, where will be accompanied by a nurse throughout the course of the examinations, a minimum of 4 hours are required. Upon completion, we invite you to enjoy a healthy breakfast and are informed when to return for consultation with the doctor in CediMed Vital.
- The second experience is well-being, which consists in making a pause and finding your inner self through a tour stimulating different senses: smell, taste, touch, sight and hearing. To enjoy this moment we deliver the CediMed Vital Wellness Kit.
- The third experience is about creating awareness, which consists in a consultation with the doctor, which explains and deliver the results of the assessments, the next steps are set or recommendations of healthy habits are taught and the next assessment is scheduled.
Upon completion of these experiences patients have the option of joining our prevention activities “Loving and caring … is preventing” aimed at creating a better habit of health and wellness.
- The check has a time duration of approximately four hours depending on the type of medical examinations and consultations that the patient requires. It takes place from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00.
- Excellent service, agile and personalized.
- CediMed Vital facilities are located in the Zona Rosa of Medellin.
- We provide home delivery of sample collection of clinical laboratories in the metropolitan area.
- Delivery and storage of previous and current patient results through magnetic media.
- Delivery of results by e-mail.
- Delivery of results at home in the metropolitan area.
- We are members of the Cluster of Health and Medicine, CediMed Vital is our offer for the program.
- Bilingual staff.
- Alliance with renowned hotels and travel agencies.
- Entry to the loyalty program CediMed Amigo.
- Offer of group rates as well as individual, national and international.
- Availability of payment in foreign currency.
- Discount coupons.
Aware of our commitment to the environment and looking for comfort and support to our patients, CediMed Vital offers storage of previous and current results through magnetic media, delivering the medical history on a CD and saving a backup in our system.
Upon completion of the comprehensive medical evaluation, patients have the option of joining our new prevention program “Loving and caring…. is preventing” intended to recall the appointments and the tests that should be performed during the year. You will also receive invitations; some free, some with huge discounts for courses for promotion and prevention through healthy eating and healthy living habits.
During the five years of experience in preventive screenings: we have acquired a experience recognized by entities that are our loyal customers such as Mapfre, Procter and Gamble, Coomeva Aruba, Colpatria ARP, Colseguros, Allianz, Liberty ARL, among others whose patients we have served for their prevention program CediMed Vital.
- General Practitioners
- Nursing assistants
- Administrative advisors