It is a comprehensive, personalized and bilingual service, responsible for coordinating the diagnostic and medical care of international patients who chose the services of CediMed, whether foreigners residing in Colombia for no more than 6 months, foreigners in search of a second medical opinion, or those in a short visit to our country for health reasons, vacation, work, studies, etc. It also applies to national patients non-residents of the city of Medellin.
Our main goal is to provide foreign patients with tailored care according to their needs. We want the patient to receive prompt and efficient service, yet warm and friendly.
WHAT DO WE OFFER TO INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS?
- A Comprehensive, personalized and bilingual care to patients of preventive medical evaluation.
- Translation and interpreter (Spanish / English / Spanish).
- Comprehensiveness with other diagnostic services.
- CediMed is certified under ISO 9001: 2008 standard granted by the ICONTEC.
- Prior coordination through email firstname.lastname@example.org; scheduling medical consultation, budgets, coordinating logistics for a checkup.
- International health insurance; letters of guarantee and safeguard.
- Support and assistance related to your stay in Medellin; agreements with hotels with special rates, and transfers to and from CediMed.
- Availability for payment in foreign currency.
WHAT BENEFITS GIVES CEDIMED TO INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS?
CediMed provides services with important differences from the rest of the market offering diagnostic services, absolutely identifiable for international patients, which gives them certainty of satisfaction with the service and the friendly, professional and specialized treatment that should distinguish a health institution:
CediMed is the only specialized diagnostic aids center in the city of Medellin that has all the diagnostic modalities in the fields of imaging and clinical laboratory, entirely certified.
CediMed is a highly competitive and efficient private enterprise in the management of its resources, which has positioned the company as the main diagnostic aids center in Medellin.
It has the widest range of diagnostic services with strong scientific and technological support.
CediMed has the highest international standards in diagnostics equipment in the city, both in the field of Clinical Laboratory and in Diagnostic Imaging.
CediMed provides services with extensive opening hours, 365 days a year, with excellent geographical location, six venues, which gives advantages in terms of attention opportunities.
CEDIMED ATTENTION MODEL
Attention logistics: CediMed is coordinated entirely from appointment to delivery of results by exclusive personnel for the service of the international patients. It also has the following model for patient attention:
Vital CediMed has two locations: CediMed Headquarters at El Poblado 10th floor and at the Medical Tower of Parque Comercial El Tesoro. It is a special office for the attention of international patients, which has all the comforts and requirements modern business executives.
To obtain budgets via telephone and for logistical exceptions.
CediMed has bilingual staff to accompany patients in our facilities for as long as the patient needs in order to monitor and answer the concerns of the international patient.
CediMed has physical locations that are modern, friendly, comfortable and safe.
If referral to other specialists is needed, the results can be sent through PACS to specialists from other countries, with previous approval of the international patient.
CediMed is itself the only entity in the city with radiology professionals, with subspecialties in various diagnostic modalities such as:
- Interventional radiologists
- Radiologists for the comprehensive study of the mammary gland
- Radiologists experts in noninvasive methods: color Doppler ultrasound and echo
- Radiologist dedicated to pediatric imaging
- Radiologists specialized in the musculoskeletal system
- Radiologists specialized in the cardiovascular system
- Nuclear physicians
- More specialties to other imaging services such as gynecology, internal medicine, urology, among other.
CONTACT, PLACE AND TIME OF ATTENTIONInternational CediMed office address: calle 7 #39 -290 Local 116 Medellin – Colombia
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 18:00.
PBX: (574) 4440019 ext. 176-157 | Email: email@example.com